Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday..28 September..2009

Funny Monday..

The school starts today..
Quite boring..cause in class nothing to do..
Then 1 of my friend (NAVENRAJ AKA NAVENJACKSON AKA JACKSON 6)
When studying..he go to whos place that people sure cant study already..
At your place..keep talk funny things..
Today i though can have a nice school day..but..because of his stuoid joke..
I tomorow need to see teacher to kana ROTAN..
haiz..need to copy that guy already..wear safety pants..
he everytime show his pants to girl..sommore its like an underwear..
he called it 'HAWAII PANTS' because its full of flower..
hate it la!! all teacher is aiming my hair..
i want to know my hair long mehh?
can give me an answear anot~!!
its not long at all!!
i dont wan to cut by teacher or the barber!!
sommore need to pay RM5!!
stupid hairstyle..
egg head la..like 1 of my friend..xD
see how tomorow la..
i wish i can meet my jiejie la..(ELISE)

hehe..
she next week is PMR already o..
wish she can get good result.. =)
i bet with her already..hehe
if she get full A i belanja she eat
if she didnt get full A she belanja me eat..hehe
actually i didnt want anything..
i just wan she get good result in her PMR only..=
and..
i wan to see how tomorow la..
i just made a funny dialogg..
i showed all my classmate and they laughed..
even teacher also..hehe


(THIS ARE MY FUNNY DIALOGG =D HOPE U ALL LIKE IT)

one day,evil catches princess away..the princess keep shout

EVIL : u shout until sore throat and nobody will rescue u!

PRINCESS : until sore throat!! until sore throat!!

NOBODY : im coming to rescue you!!!!

EVIL : call spiderman and spiderman will come!!

SPIDERMAN : hey..u call me for wat?

EVIL : wah sai! saw ghost!

GHOST : shit! saw me!

SHIT : oi! who saw me?

WHO : why suddenly call me la!

EVIL : Oh My God!!

GOD : who call me?

WHO : nobody call u wor..

NOBODY : where got..dont simply say ok..stupid!

then..the evil fainted cause of CONFUSING who is who..



(THIS IS BY MY FRIEND..QUITE FUNNY)

one day..stupid,manners and trouble are playing in the playground..then trouble is gone..

STUPID : oi..lets go to the police station to report..

MANNERS : i not feeling well..i need to go to toilet..u go yourself

then stupid went to police station by himself..

POLICE : whats you name?

STUPID : stupid

POLICE : hey! where your manners?!

STUPID : in the toilet..

POLICE : are you looking for trouble?!!!

STUPID : YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment