Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sunday..27 September..2009

What A Bored SUNDAY!!

last Friday was my happy day cause i went roller..
know a guy name SKY..quite handsome..
then we play roller..he is a pro..
when i runnin..(quite fast)
he suddenly ZOOM!
what a monster..thats why he called SKY..
faster than SKY..INSANE!
then we played..suddenly..a guy come BANG me hardly..
then my backbone straight hit the floor..
CRACK!
damn pain..
straight no feel ady..
then when sky wants to smoke..he ask me to buy a water tfor him..
the then i buy edi n go to the toilet..
i say the guy who bang me hit sky's cigeratte..
the sky very angry and played with him..
damn funny!!!
he kep turn around the guy then ask me go bang him..
i go bang him then he fell down and CRY
i wonder how old is he..HEHEHE..

during 18 september..its a friday..
my jie(Elise)
ask me to go carrefour..

then when we reach carrefour..
we went to the McDonald to find my jie's friend (Joey)
then we went to roller..then......
WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
so much people..full parking..
we went in..and..played..
its quite fun but..injured the most is meee..SOB SOB..
cause..when i was runnin..there are many small children..
so i evaded them..then unluckily..
i go BANG the board and turned to the other side and fall..
my BACKBONE..
damn pain..then i see my jiejie very bored..
then i suggest to go sing k..
then she keep ask me to play more roller..
she keep say 'u wasted yor rm20 just to play half an hour?!'
then i never say anyting and bring her to sing k..
her left hand injured badly..so hurt TT
then we sing k..quite happy de..
we finish singin at 5.30pm
then she say she hungry then go buy some bread..
then i teman she go to tuition..
after she was SAFELY reach the tuition centre and went in the class..
i go home..but..A STUPID MOTORCYCLIST BANGGGG MY LEFT SIDE!!
i think that guy is gonna killed by me..but cant see who is him..
my left hand and legg so painnnnnn..TT
haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment